Purchasing Finsteco Tokens Made Easy
We understand that purchasing tokens can be a complex and time-consuming process, which is why we have decided to automate the entire process of buying Finsteco tokens through our website. This makes the process more straightforward than the traditional method of signing agreements on paper. By automating the process, we have eliminated the need for physical or scanned copies of documents, including ID's.
When you purchase our tokens, you agree to our Terms & Conditions, which includes the token purchase agreement. The agreement between Finsteco s.r.o. and the client is legally binding, in accordance with current legislation that recognizes modern and electronic approaches. You can buy Finsteco tokens with confidence, knowing that the process is secure, convenient, and easy to complete.
1. To buy our tokens, users must first register on our website, www.finsteco.com. If they have been referred by one of our representatives, they must follow the link provided by the representative and register through it.
2. Upon successful registration, users must log in to their dashboard and click on the "Buy Tokens" button. This will redirect them to the Buy Tokens page.
3. On the Buy Tokens page, users will be prompted to enter the purchasing amount in EUR for which they wish to purchase the tokens. They must then confirm their agreement with the Terms & Conditions and click on "Buy Tokens."
4. The next step in the process is the identification of the beneficial owner of the tokens. After confirming that they are buying the tokens for themselves, users can proceed with the KYC/AML verification process. We can not sell tokens to anyone who is not the beneficial owner of the tokens.
5. To complete the KYC/AML verification, users will be taken to an external page powered by SumSub. The verification process consists of several steps:
Verify Email Address: The first step of the KYC/AML verification process is to verify your email address. Make sure to use the same email address you used during the registration process on our website.
Verify Phone Number: After verifying your email, you will be asked to verify your phone number. This step is important for ensuring the security of your account.
Verify Identity: In this step, you will be asked to provide identification documents for verification purposes. We accept all major ID documents, such as a national ID or passport. Make sure to take a clear picture of your ID document, as the text shouldn't be blurry. In case of a national ID, you will be asked to provide a picture of both the front and back of the document, while for a passport, you will only need to provide a picture of one page.
Answer Questionnaire: After providing your identification documents, you will be asked to answer a questionnaire. This is an important step in the KYC/AML verification process, and all answers must be accurate and truthful.
6. After completing the questionnaire, the information you provided will be reviewed by our team and the system. If the information is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on where to send the funds. If the information is not approved, you will receive an email declining your request to purchase the tokens.
7. Once the user receives the approval email with wire instructions, they can send the funds to our bank account. After we receive the funds and the incoming bank transaction is paired with the request to purchase the tokens in our system, the user will see the amount of tokens they purchased in their member's area. The user can view the number of tokens they own on the dashboard page or the tokens section in the member's area.
It's important to note that the KYC/AML verification process is mandatory for all users who wish to buy our tokens. We apologize for the length of the procedure and the need for KYC/AML verification. However, as we exchange digital assets for EUR and are required by law in Slovakia to conduct KYC/AML, we must comply with the Act on protection against money laundering and terrorist financing and the amendment to certain acts. Our obligation is to provide safe and secure services related to digital assets, and the KYC/AML process helps us achieve that.
KYC/AML procedure is a requirement for us to provide services associated with digital assets and to protect against money laundering and terrorism financing. This eventually does happen and it especially happens in crypto. The whole procedure should however not take more than 10 minutes.